At Woodthorne Primary and Nursery School, we want our children to be successful and reflective learners.
We teach the Secrets of Success by Chris Quigley to help our children develop positive attitudes and values to learning and to understand what it means to be successful. Secrets of Success by Chris Quigley (2010)
What is success?
Success isn’t just about money. It is about happiness, choices and feeling good about yourself. Successful people feel good about:
- How hard they have tried.
- Who they are.
- What they spend their time doing.
- The choices they have in their lives.
Here are some things everyone should know…
- You are not born successful.
- Everyone has setbacks and failures.
- The first step to success is choosing.